4th Student Session during the Interventional Cardiology Workshop Peripheral Interventions in Krakow – PINC
Time: May 31st, 2017
Venue: Hotel Qubus, 6, Nadwislanska Street, Krakow
Official language: English
Abstract submission deadline: May 15th, 2017
lease send abstracts in MS Word document (.doc or .docx) to office(at)pinc.pl in accordance to the format defined in the regulations below.
Regulations for 4th Student Session at the PINC:
- Student Session PINC 2017 is a review of scientific achievements of medical students who are conducting scientific research in the area of cardiology.
- Session will be held on May 31st, 2017 in the Hotel Qubus, 6, Nadwiślańska Street in Krakow during the PINC 2017 workshop.
- Student Session is organized by PINC Course Directors.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed and graded by at least two senior academic staff of the Jagiellonian University Medical College in Krakow.
- Only medical students may be authors of the papers presented during the session.
- Abstracts need to be submitted till May 15th, 2017 via e-mail in doc or docx formats at email@example.com (Subject: Student Session).
- The abstract may be no longer than 2500 signs and may include one graph or one table. Abstracts must be written in English.
- Submitted abstracts should not represent material already presented at previous Student Session held at PINC workshop.
- Corresponding authors will be notified by e-mail no later than May 20th, 2017 on the acceptance or rejection of their abstract.
- Student presenting the paper during the Session will receive Presentation Certificate (1 certificate for 1 paper for all authors).
- Active and passive participation in Students Session at the PINC is free of charge.
- A jury of at least three senior academic employees from Poland will assess each presentation.
- Best abstract presentations during the session will be awarded a diploma.
- The official language during Student Session at PINC is English.