Peripheral Interventions in Krakow (PINC) is an annual meeting in Krakow (Poland) which gathers cardiologists, surgeons, angiologists and radiologists from across Europe and USA.
The first meeting took place in 2004 as a spin-off from the New Frontiers in Interventional Cardiology (NFIC) workshop. The amount of knowledge, its heterogeneity and mostly the rapid progression in advanced treatment of atherosclerotic disease in peripheral arteries (extracardiac) made it crucial to devote more attention to this issue. Therefore, an independent meeting was organized. PINC session is also held during the December NFIC course.
In 2015, course Directors on behalf of the Faculty Members and Organizing Committee would like to welcome you at the 13th PINC 2016 in Krakow.
Department of Interventional Cardiology Institute of Cardiology, Jagiellonian University Medical College
Fundacja Osrodek Badan Medycznych (Foundation Medical Research Center)
Under the patronage of:
New at PINC 2016
Joint meeting of
STEP BY STEP APPROACH TO LIVE CASE DEMONSTRATIONS:
- Selection and interpretation of vascular imaging – radiologist advices
- Indications for intervention in each vascular bed – guidelines vs real life
- Vascular access (femoral ante-retrograde, brachial, radial, axillary)
- Adjunctive pharmacotherapy
- Tips and tricks for peripheral interventions
- Postprocedural evaluation and treatment